Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Jessica Surfer Boyz 'n Berry

Hey everyone!  It's been about a month since I last posted because life and horribly broken nails have gotten in the way, but I'm back!  I've been trying to organize my stash and update my spread sheet and it's been slow going, but it's obvious I need another helmer or two.

Anyways, since it's spring, I wanted to wear a pastel and this Jessica polish was perfect!  Surfer Boyz 'n Berry is from the Gelato Mio Collection for Summer 2012.  I believe I posted the yellow from this collection a while back.  At first glance it looks like a pastel blue creme, but it's more of a turquoise with a little more blue in it.  It reminds me a little of China Glaze's For Audrey.

Application on this was pretty decent for a pastel.  First coat was streaky, but it builds nicely and isn't overly thick.

This is 3 coats.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!