Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Girly Bits Howl at the Moon

Hi everyone!  Today I have a polish from Girly Bits called Howl at the Moon.  I think I bought this one almost 2 years ago and I'm just wearing it.  I seem to say that a lot on this blog.  The amount of untrieds I have is ridiculous.  It's probably the size of some people's collections.

Anyways, Howl at the Moon is gorgeous.  It's a blackened blurple (purple/blue) jelly with several sizes of gold hex glitter.  It looks great alone and builds up in 3 coats, or you can layer it.  I chose to layer it over black.  Either way, it looks great.  I'm thinking next time I'll try it over a blurple.  Maybe OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm.  Application on this was nice.  I didn't have to fish for glitter and that's always a plus!

This is 2 coats over black.

Girly-Bits-Howl-at-the-Moon

Girly-Bits-Howl-at-the-Moon

Girly-Bits-Howl-at-the-Moon


Howl at the Moon can be purchased at GirlyBitsCosmetics.com.  Pam's is really sweet and her customer service is great.  (I posted about a minor issue with a polish and she contacted me without me even emailing her to resolve any issues I had!)  Also be sure to check out the Girly Bits Facebook page for more info on current collections and places to purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!